More recently, Esprominho has set up a department that aims to promote mobility within the European Union as a sending and receiving institution, developing a continuous activity of planning, guidance, training and support addressed to the participants on exchange programmes (Leonardo da Vinci mobility projects for trainees and professionals, Erasmus internships,…)
Esprominho has been involved in many international projects related to the Leonardo da Vinci/Socrates/Youth programmes: exchanges projects (Italy, Romenia, Slovakia, Estonia, Poland, Turkey, Slovenia), work placements projects (England, Ireland, Spain, UK, Italy), Contact Making Seminars (Belgium, Estonia, Denmark, Moldova, Malta) and hosting language assistants (Norway, Turkey, Germany, Romania, Poland, Hungary).
From 2007 to 2012 we have been involved in the several projects. The most significant were the following:
– Proalv, Leonardo Da Vinci Mobility (2007) – “Moving Towards Opportunities”;
– Proalv, Leonardo Da Vinci Mobility (2008) – “New Challenges”;
– Proalv, Leonardo Da Vinci Mobility (2011) – “Esproabroad”;
– Proalv, Leonardo Da Vinci Mobility (2012) – “SIM”
– Comenius – as the host organization (2012) – Language Assistant
– Proalv, Leonardo Da Vinci Mobility (2013) – “Eudaimonia”;
– Leonardo da Vinci (2013) – Partnerships – Modeling Cultural Sewing Techniques;
– Erasmus + (2014) – Europartners
– Erasmus + AK1 (2015) Moveurope
– Erasmus + AK2 (2015) – WBT – Work Based Training
– Erasmus+ AK2 (2016) – How We Learn And Teach English
– Erasmus+ AK2 (2016) – DeSQaudes
Trainers from the institution are also encouraged to become involved in mobility through their participation in EU partnerships or courses abroad. Esprominho has been active in European mobility since the initial EU initiatives.
As a host partner, Esprominho works with a selection of mobility partners from different countries. Our aim is to create chances for professional growth for the young people and adults willing to develop their professional skills on work placements or professional study visits.
As a sending institution, Esprominho promotes mobility courses in partnership under EU for the training abroad young graduates, trainees and trainers.